2. the ability to learn, understand and think in a logical way about things; the ability to do this well.
4. an idea or a plan that you mention for somebody else to think about.
5. objects that can be moved, such as tables, chairs and beds, that are put into a house or an office to make it suitable for living or working in.
6. feeling shame or embarrassment about somebody/something or because of something you have done.
8. produced or practised without using artificial chemicals.
10. one of several things that cause or influence something.
11. right, appropriate or correct; according to the rules.
15. a piece of furniture like a table, usually with drawers in it, that you sit at to read, write, work, etc..
17. of high quality or an acceptable standard.
18. one side or both sides of a sheet of paper in a book, magazine, etc..
20. in or into a position covering, touching or forming part of a surface.
1. (in the past) the act of sending criminals to a place that is far away as a form of punishment.
3. connected with electricity; using or producing electricity.
7. to come together to form a single thing or group; to join two or more things or groups together to form a single one.
9. not anything; no single thing.
12. not firmly fixed where it should be; able to become separated from something.
14. to one side; out of the way.
16. a hollow metal object, often shaped like a cup, that makes a ringing sound when hit by a small piece of metal inside it; the sound that it makes.
19. unable to find your way; not knowing where you are.