1. the quality that makes you continue trying to do something even when this is difficult.
3. the way that something is shared or exists over a particular area or among a particular group of people.
5. the details of a person’s family, education, experience, etc..
7. the force or weight with which something presses against something else.
8. the feeling that somebody/something is good or acceptable; a positive opinion of somebody/something.
10. in a way that is correct and/or appropriate.
11. your feelings or thoughts about somebody/something, rather than a fact.
13. a feeling of wanting to hurt or upset somebody.
14. to go up something towards the top.
16. happening or existing before something else or before a particular time.
17. on or to the left side .
19. not difficult; done or obtained without a lot of effort or problems.
2. in a way that causes surprise.
4. belonging to the same time.
6. the people who work for an organization or one of the armed forces.
9. the smaller part of a group; less than half of the people or things in a large group.
12. a building in which objects of artistic, cultural, historical or scientific interest are kept and shown to the public.
15. having or causing problems or difficulties.
18. an organized group of criminals.
20. a period of 24 hours.