2. a job or profession.
4. to a degree that is fairly good but not very good.
6. a firm promise that you will do something or that something will happen.
8. the first meal of the day.
9. of or relating to a region.
11. in every way possible; completely.
13. feeling that you want to eat something.
15. newspapers and magazines.
16. an amount of an area or of a place that is empty or that is available for use.
18. a formal choice that you make in an election or at a meeting in order to choose somebody or decide something.
20. the act of firing a gun; the sound this makes.
1. an idea, a feeling or an opinion that you get about somebody/something, or that somebody/something gives you.
3. to give things to a large number of people; to share something between a number of people.
5. the period of somebody’s life when they are a child.
7. having a great effect on people or things; of great value.
10. a situation in which something is happening or a lot of things are being done.
12. to put forward an idea or a plan for other people to think about.
14. to help somebody remember something, especially something important that they must do.
17. a young human who is not yet an adult.
19. a journey to a place and back again, especially a short one for pleasure or a particular purpose.